CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Finished it!!!

Ok...so I decided to make Riley a tutu to go with her butterfly wings. I knew I didn't want it to be flimsy so I decided to double it up and squish each piece tight together. BAD move! This thing is SO full!

Here's a pic of Becky modeling it. It was only about 50% done at this point and Riley wouldn't put it on.


















Then Riley decided she did want to try it on. Mind you...still not finished.






And finally the finished product! Like I said---much fuller than it needs to be, but still pretty dang cute! I put some blue and purple satin ribbons in with the tulle and added a few jingle bells (her wings have bells) and then finished the waistband in satin ribbon too. I'm thinking of making a few and putting them on ebay to see how they sell. Anyone want to buy one?

0 comments: