CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Little Girls' room...

And finally the little girls' room. I did curtains again over the closet. These aren't done yet either. They are too long so I'm going to take some off the bottoms and use them on the windows. I'm also FINALLY using some butterflies my sister used at Riley's baby shower and putting them on the curtains for that whole Butterflies theme. I put a few on to see how it looks and I like it. I just haven't finished yet.

Those stupid windows again @@
You can see in the pics where I spackled the nail holes from Britt's pics. I have the can of paint in there, I just didn't touch up the walls yet. To be honest, I'm going to have to take pics of all the walls to see where the spackle is since you can't really see it when you are IN the room...it just reflects light from the flash different. Don't mind the patch work carpet. We put a remanent in there for Brittany because her bed covered the bare wood. Now I have to carpet the room, but that'll have to wait a few weeks.
And finally Riley's bed...
and the girls who followed me from room to room when they saw the camera. LOL

2 comments:

Christina said...

Their rooms are going to be so cute!! Good job!

Barbs said...

Aww great job!