CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

A Day at the Beach with Samantha and her family...

I took the girls (and Mike) to Ocean City to meet Samantha and her family. We had a really good time. Riley's still asking about 'her friends'. We are really going to have to get together again before the summer's over and let the girls play. They were all so good together! And I liked having a 'real live grownup' to talk to! :o)

Makenna and Riley...I really have no clue what Riley was doing.
Lexi, Makenna & Riley
Madison and those straps that won't stay up!
A bunch of girls in a hole (that cost me $1.00 to get dug! LOL)
Everyone's looking at once!!! (it only took about 30 pics to get this one shot!)
Ok...all of the big girls out....wait...not ALL of the big girls!
Ok, that's better!
I LOVE this picture!!


2 comments:

Angelique said...

OMGosh! look how big Riley and Madison are!! They are precious! I can't get over Madison - I haven't seen pictures of her in so long so I still expect to see a newborn. I know I'm ready for the kids to get a bit older so life gets a little easier BUT it's so bittersweet. I miss the smallness :(

Christina said...

Man, that looks like so much fun! I wish I lived close to you!!!