CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Tag...you're it!

I've just been tagged by Melani. I've never been tagged online before so this should be interesting.
Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post these rules to your Blog.
3. Share 6 unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag people at the end of your entry.

Six unimportant things about me.
1. I secretly enjoy cleaning.
2. I pretend to be weak so that the kids help me with stuff to prove THEY are strong.
3. I waited forever for summer and now that it's here, I can't wait for fall.
4. I already started Christmas shopping but blew it when I gave the gift to Brittany today so now I'm back to square one.
5. My garden is growing faster than I can get out there to control it.
6. I'm going to VA for Thanksgiving this year so I might not be cooking...but who knows. I'll probably end up cooking there instead.

I'm going to tag:
Shel ~ It's Just Me...and Them
Robin ~ These are the moments I thank God that I'm alive
Amanda ~ Pregnant, Again!
Julie ~ ...If only they could stay little

2 comments:

Christina said...

I'm with you on number 3.

Melani said...

Yay! You updated your blog!!!!! :)