CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Becky's room...

I finally got the big girls moved in to their new rooms. I'm going to post each room as a separate blog entry so "I" don't get confused.

Here's Becky's room...

Her bed...


Her closet...isn't it cute!?! Ronnie didn't want to put doors in because I didn't want folding doors and he said full doors would take up too much 'room' in the room when you open them...so this was MY solution!

This is the view as you walk in to her room...I am still working on her outlet covers so they will go in in the next couple days. I have to get my butt to Home Depot to get a 5'x6' piece of carpet padding we pulled up before I cleaned the carpets (stupid dog!!!) and then put the baseboard trim along the bottom once the padding is put in...THEN I'll be done in here...

Her window. The window itself is small...she's in the basement. "I" want to make that curtain into a simple valance but she likes it long. I like less work...so she wins! (for now LOL)

0 comments: